CONCORD, NC : The first race for the second season of the newly renamed RPM Pro-Formance Southeast Legends Tour presented by LJ Dezigns is less than two weeks away from historic Tri-County Motor Speedway in Caldwell County, North Carolina. This year features a 12-race schedule with high entries expected each week throughout the season.
On Saturday, March 30th the Tour converges on Tri-County Motor Speedway with the Tire Pro 25. The overall race winner will take home a minimum of $350, along with several other race incentives up for grabs throughout each race during the season. The Tour will be joined by the Southeast Super Trucks, GRIPP Limited Late Models, the Allison Legacy Series and the Carolina Vintage racers.
This upcoming Saturday, March 23rd there will be an optional open test session from 1 PM – 6 PM for anyone looking for additional track time before the first event of the year the following week. The cost for practice is $50 / per race car.
Stay tuned to the Southeast Legends Tour Facebook page for continuous updates and all the current news and information can be found on the official website of the RPM Pro-Formance Southeast Legends Tour presented by LJ Dezigns at www.southeastlegendstour.com.
Race Day Schedule – Tri-County Motor Speedway
- 9:00 AM – Pit Gates Open
- 12:26 PM – First Round of Legends Practice ( 10 Minutes )
- 2:07 PM – Second Round of Legends Practice ( 10 Minutes )
- 4:00 PM – Qualifying Begins
- Southeast Super Truck Scuff Session ( 5 Laps )
- Legends will qualify immediately after the SEST scuff session in Euro-Style qualifying ( 4 Laps )
- 6:00 PM – Features Begin
- Carolina Vintage ( 25 Laps / 25 Minutes )
- Allison Legacy Series ( 35 Laps / 35 Minutes )
- Limited Late Model ( 75 Laps )
- 10 Minute Intermission
- RPM Pro-Formance Southeast Legends Tour presented by LJ Dezigns Tire Pro 25
- Southeast Super Trucks ( 75 Laps )
- END OF SHOW